Downloads: section of Portal that is accessed by providing a password.
Customers: People who have purchased products or services offered by http://www.marcaestrela.com.br/
Cookies: Files sent by the Portal server to the visitor’s computer for the purpose of identifying the computer and obtaining access data, such as navigated pages or clicked links, thus allowing the visitor to personalize the navigation of the Portal according to customer profile.
IP: Abbreviation for Internet Protocol. It is a set of numbers that identifies the visitor’s computer on the internet.
Logs: Visitor activity recorded on the Portal.
Portal: Designates the electronic address http://www.marcaestrela.com.br/.
Session ID: Identification of the visitor’s session when a restricted area is accessed.
Visitor: Anyone who browses through the Portal http://www.marcaestrela.com.br/.
2. Obtaining Data and Information:
2.1. The data and information will be obtained when the visitor:
– Registers on the Portal;
– Interacts with the various tools on the Portal, providing the information voluntarily;
– Contacts us through the communication channels available on the Portal.
3. Storage of Data and Information:
3.1. All data and information collected from visitors will be incorporated into the Portal’s database, becoming the responsibility of M. DIAS BRANCO SA INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS, a legal entity under private law, registered with CNPJ under number 07.206.816 / 0001-15, With headquarters and forum in the Municipality of Eusébio, State of Ceará, on Highway BR 116, Km 18, Jabuti, CEP: 61.760-000.
3.2. The data and information collected will be stored in a safe environment, observing the available state of the art, and may only be accessed by qualified persons authorized by ESTRELA®.
3.3. Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, ESTRELA® will not be liable for any damages and / or losses resulting from failures, viruses or invasions of the Portal database, except in cases of proven fraud.
4. Use of Data and Information:
4.1. The data and information collected from the visitors / customers can be used
For the following purposes:
– To deliver any product purchased through the Portal, as well as the identification of the respective recipient;
– Respond to any doubts and requests of the visitor;
– Provide access to the restricted area of the Portal;
– Comply with any legal or judicial order;
– Constitute, defend or exercise regular judicial or administrative rights;
– Prepare general statistics, to identify the profile of the visitors and the development of ESTRELA® campaigns;
– Ensure the safety of visitors and customers;
– Keep visitors’ records updated for contact purposes by telephone, e-mail, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication;
– Inform about news, promotions and events of ESTRELA® and its commercial partners.
5. From the Activity Log:
5.1. ESTRELA® will record all activities performed by the visitor in the Portal, through logs, including:
– IP address of the visitor;
– Actions carried out by the visitor in the Portal;
– Pages accessed by the visitor;
– Dates and times of each action and access to each page of the Portal;
– Session ID of the visitor.
5.2. The records mentioned in item 5.1 may be used by ESTRELA® in cases of investigation of fraud or improper changes in their systems and registrations.
7. General Provisions:
– SAC – Customer Service, using the telephone number 0800 702 5509, which operates from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm;
– By e-mail address email@example.com or by Caixa Postal 2637 – CEP 60154-970; – Portal Attendance Section.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
9.1. This document is registered in the 1st and 2nd Offices of Notes and Registers Office, Itaitinga district, located at Av. Coronel Virgílio Távora, no. 58, Centro, Itaitinga CE, CEP: 61.880-000. M. Dias Branco S.A. Industry and Commerce of Food.